로고

미래차타기 자동차시민연합
HOME 공지사항
질문답변

• 질문답변
  • 질문답변

Hasemi said, "♥ Lim Hyung-joon said he had a child, but he was ki…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 klcbgom
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 10회   작성일Date 24-01-16 06:11

본문

Capture SBS's "Dongsang Imong 2 You Are My Destiny"[Reporter Yoo Kyung-sang on the news] Yoo Kyung-sang on the newsHasemi said she was kicked out by her mother and ran away from home when she was in a relationship with Lim Hyung-joon. JanuaryActor Lim Hyung-joon hasemi on SBS's "Dongsang Imong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny," which aired on the 15thThe couple appeared. In the broadcast that day, Hasemi's younger brother said, "My mother overprotects my brother-in-law.I asked my brother-in-law to get my autograph, but my mom said noDon't ask me to do that. My cousin asked me to follow him"I told my brother-in-law not to ask me to do that," he said. \t\t\nSBS' "Same Bed, Different Dreams 2", you're mine"Destiny" captureBut Lim Hyung-joon said, "Hasemi has never packed up in the beginning of our relationship."Yes, I did. I fought with my mom. My mom nagged me and fought. I didn't know the content. Because of me"I didn't know we had a fight at all," he said, referring to his mother-in-law's opposition to dating in the past. My mother-in-lawSuddenly, I remembered an old idea while drinking soju. Hasemi said, "At first, my mom said, 'You'Do you have a boyfriend these days? How old are you?' So I said, 'A little more than me.'I asked, "Are you over 10 years old?" and I said I was over 10 years old, but I hesitated. "You're old"It's better to have a lot of tea." He continues to wash the dishes. "But"Why aren't you married yet?" So I said, "I've been there once."And I said, "Okay, if you go there, you can have a lot of experience."I said, "You don't have a child?" And I said, "I have a child." And I said, "Because of you."'I'm going crazy,' throwing away the rubber gloves. "Get out," he said, explaining the situation at the time. Haseemi said, "Mom said no.3."I put up with it. "I left because I couldn't talk anymore"He confessed, and Lim Hyung-joon understood, "It's natural to oppose." My mother-in-law said, "Semi is getting marriedIt's good to be with him when he says he won't do it. So I got goosebumps.Yeah, as long as you like it. I thought so. What kind of choiceHarden, it's your life," he said. Haseemi said, "I feel comfortable when I'm with you."He said he liked Lim Hyung-joon. He showed his love and said, "My mom has a bright personality and doesn't like me."He doesn't say anything, but he just says, "I'm going crazy because of you."I felt a lot. I was really sorry. Since I had a baby and raised himI think that's when I understand and accept my mom's feelings differently."I could see it. (Picture = SBS 'Dongsang Imong 2 You Are My Destiny' Capture)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.